Our headquarters are located in Puettlingen, Saarland, Germany in one of the oldest steel-producing regions of Europe which is where our company has been based for nearly 50 years. Deeply rooted in the tungsten carbide, powder metallurgical alloys producing and working industries we rely on strong tool making experience spanning several decades. We provide an extensive range of different standard and customized scarfing, peeling and rolling tools with an optimal performance in all applications. We supply world-famous tube and pipe companies in the world and we are sure we will be able to offer a solution or the right tools to you.
Saar-Hartmetall und Werkzeuge GmbH, the only scarfing tool specialist to have the whole production process in one hand.
Tube Scarfing Tools:
Service overview for exhibition:
Tools for inside and outside scarfing of tubes and pipes
• Mounting units
• Towbars with scarfing and welding impeders
• Notching carriers to notch the weld bead
• Mechanical and hydraulic inside scarfing tools with cutting ring holder
• Scarfing cutting rings
• Holders, cassettes, blades and carbide inserts to scarf the outside weld
• Chip deflectors
• Scarfing and welding impeders
• Impeder cover
• Ferrite rods
Upon request, we can supply scarfing and deburring tools for special dimensional applications as well.
Peeling Tool Products
Complete tool systems and wear resisting tools for peeling machines of different types and dimensions:
• Coated inserts made of carbide grades or brazed inserts
• as single tools or in a tandem system
• Tool holders and cassettes
• Clamping and guiding tools
• Peeling heads for wire peeling machines
• Pinch rolls, guide rolls
• Holders for rolls, bolts
• Guide strips
• Straightening rolls, measuring rolls
• Clamping jaws
• Machining of bar ends
• Grinding and polishing
Saar-Hartmetall und Werkzeuge GmbH
Phone: +49 6806 3089-0
Fax: +49 6806 3089-129
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.